Andhra Bank Recruitment 2012 – Apply Online for 850 Clerk Vacancies
Andhra Bank Recruitment 2012 – Apply Online for 850 Clerk Vacancies: Andhra Bank is a leading public sector bank invites applications for the Clerical Cadre posts, from Indian citizens who have taken the Common Written Examination for Clerical cadre conducted by IBPS in 2011-12 and have a valid Score card issued by IBPS. Eligible candidates may apply through Online from 27-10-2012 to 10-11-2012. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection, how to apply and other details are given below…
Andhra Bank Vacancy Details:
Total No of Vacancies: 850
Name of the Post: Clerical Cadre
Age Limit: Candidate age must be between 18 to 28 years as on 01-08-2011. (Relaxation of age for reserved category as per Govt. guidelines).
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Graduation or a pass in 10+2 examination in First Class or with aggregate of 60%.
IBPS Score Card Minimum Weighted Score: Candidates are asked to go through the notification for the details of state wise and category wise minimum required IBPS CWE Score available in tabular form in the notification. Unreserved candidates must obtain 24 or above marks in each of the papers and 21 or above would be the minimum CWE score for SC/ST/PWD/OBC/EXSM.
Application Fee Details: General/OBC candidates need to pay Rs. 150/- and Rs. 50/- for SC/ST/Persons with Disability (PWD)/EXSM candidates. Fee can be paid in the form of Challan downloaded from website at any branch of Andhra Bank or fee can also be paid through NEFT at any Bank branch.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be made on the basis of performance in Common Written Examination (CWE) conducted by IBPS and Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates are required to apply online through website www.andhrabank.in on or before 10-11-2012. Candidates need to take a printout of the system generated online application form to be submitted at the time of interview, copies of which may also be retained for your reference.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on to www.andhrabank.in and click on the link “Recruitment”.
2. Thereafter, open the Recruitment Notification entitled “Andhra Bank Clerical Cadre Recruitment Project-2012-13”.
3. And make payment with the help of Challan or through any NEFT enabled branch and revisit the Bank’s website to start the Online application process.
4. Select the Online Application link to start applying Online for the Clerical post.
5. Fill all marked details carefully, check once the entire application form and Submit the Online Application.
6. Take print out of Application Form and retain it for further use to be produced at the time of Interview.
Dates for Payment of Application Fee: 27-10-2012 to 10-11-2012
Opening Date for Online Registration: 27-10-2012
Last Date for Online Registration: 10-11-2012
For more details like vacancy break up, pay scale, reservations, other requirements, other instructions and online application, click on the links given below…
Click Here for Recruitment Advt Details
Click Here for Downloading Challan
Click Here for Online Application