UGC Jobs 2013 – Apply Online for 100 Lower Division Clerk Posts
UGC Jobs 2013 – Apply Online for 100 Lower Division Clerk Posts: University Grants Commission (UGC) has issued notification for the recruitment of approximately 100 vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 28-05-2013 to 06-07-2013. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply are given below…
UGC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: Approximately 100
Name of the Post: Lower Division Clerks
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 18-25 years as on 01-01-2013 (i.e. born between 01-01-1988 to 01-01-1995). Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should be passed Matriculation (10th Standard) or higher examination from a recognized Board/University.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on the performance in written test and Typing/ Skill test.
Application Fee: Un-reserved candidates has to pay the fee of Rs.300/- and Rs.200/- for other backward classes (OBC) candidates. No fee is payable by SC/ ST/ Physically Challenged and Female candidates. Candidates should deposit the fee in the UGC’s Account with State Bank of India.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates should apply online through UGC website only from 28-05-2013 to 06-07-2013.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before filling the online application candidates have to scan the signature, photograph and 10th certificate.
2. Candidates must have a valid email id.
3. Online process will be complete in two steps i.e Step-I & Step-II.
4. Log on to its official website
5. Sign up with valid email ID and proceed to Step-I Process.
6. In Step I, candidates have to take the print out of challan form and deposit the examination fee in the state Bank of India.
7. The Candidates who are exempted from fee payment will directly go / access to Step-II.
8. In Step-II process, fill the online application with necessary details and upload the scanned photographs and certificates and signature.
9. After filling Step-II process online registration will be completed.
Opening Date for On-Line Registration of Applications: 28-05-2013 (08:00 Hrs.)
Last Date for Completion of Step I of On-Line Registration: 28-06-2013 (23:59 Hrs.)
Last Date for depositing examination fee at State Bank of India: 02-07-2013 (Banking hours)
Last Date for completion of Step-II of On-Line Registration and closing of registration: 06-07-2013 (23:59 Hrs.).
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply and other, click on the following link…