HPSC 78 Dental Surgeon, Officer & Other Posts
HPSC Recruitment 2013 – Apply Online for 78 Dental Surgeon, Officer & Other Posts: Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) has published recruitment notification for the 78 Dental Surgeon, Officer & Other Posts on permanent/ temporary basis. Eligible candidates can apply through Online from 25-11-2013 to 24-12-2013. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection, how to apply and other details are given below…
HPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 78
Name of the Posts:
1. Dental Surgeon (Class-II): 38 Posts
2. Chief Labour Welfare Officer: 01 Post
3. Assistant Director Archives (Group 'B'): 01 Post
4. Curator (Group-B): 01 Post
5. Distt Welfare Officer Class-II (Group-B): 06 Posts
6. Distt Social Welfare Officer (Group-B): 02 Posts
7. Scientific Engineer (B) Class II (Group–B): 01 Post
8. Editor Tamir-E-Haryana (Urdu) (Group-B): 01 Post
9. Technical Manager (Group-B): 02 Posts
10. Chief Manager Marketing (Class-I): 01 Post
11. Deputy Director of Horticulture (Class-I): 01 Post
12. Assistant Statistical Officer, HAS-II (Group B): 01 Post
13. Assistant Soil Conservation Officer, Soil Testing Officer & Soil Survey Officer, HAS-II (Group-B): 06 Posts
14. Sub Divisional Agriculture Officer/ Subject Matter Specialist/ Agriculture Information Officer/ Quality Control Inspector/Assistant Cane Development Officer/ Assistant Plant Protection Officer etc. HAS-II (Group-B): 07 Posts
15. Chief Finance & Accounts Officer (Class-I): 01 Post
16. Chief Finance & Accounts Officer (Class-I): 01 Post
17. Mining Officer (Group-B): 03 Posts
18. Assistant Engineer (Civil) (Group-B): 03 Posts
19. Deputy General Manager (Procurement & Warehousing) (Class-I): 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 21 to 40 years for S.No.1, 6, 17 Posts, 18 to 40 years for S.No.2, 18, 19 Posts, 25 to 40 years for S.No.3, 7 Posts, 17 to 40 years for S.No.8, 9 Posts, 17 to 45 years for S.No. 10, 15 Posts as on 24-12-2013 and 21 to 40 years as on 15-11-2013 for S.No.4 Post, 30 to 45 years as on 01-01-2013 for S.No.5 Post, 21 to 40 years as on 01-11-2013 for S.No.11 to 14 Posts, 17 to 40 years as on 01-11-2013 for S.No.16 Post. Age relaxations are applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Bachelor of Dental Surgery for S.No.1 Post, Graduation, PG Diploma for S.No.2 Post, MA, Diploma for S.No.3, 4, 8 Posts, Master Degree for S.No.5, 6, 9, 10, 12 Posts, Degree/ M.Sc for S.No.7, 11, 18 Posts, B.Sc for S.No.13, 14, 17 Posts, Commerce Graduate/ Chartered Accountant or SAS for S.No.15 Post, PG/ Engineering for S.No.16 Post, MBA for S.No.19 Post with relevant experience.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the screening test & interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to deposite through online generated challan in State Bank of India of Rs. 500/- + 20 (Bank Charges) for General including Dependent son of ESM of Haryana and Rs. 125/- + 20 (Bank Charges) for Scheduled Castes/ Backward Classes/ Ex-Service Men/ Women/ Special Backward Classes/ Economically Backward Classes persons in General Castes Category and No fee for Physically Handicapped.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates have to apply online through the website www.hpsc.gov.in or www.hpsconline.in from 25-11-2013 to 24-12-2013 and send hard copy of application with relevant certificates in an envelope (size 12"x9") super scribed as "APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF …….." to Secretary, Haryana Public Service Commission, Bay 1-10, Block B, Sector-4, Panchkula, Haryana-134 109.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Visit www.hpsc.gov.in or www.hpsconline.in.website.
2. Click on the Link Apply Online and should supply all details while filling the Online Form.
3. After applying online your registration no. and password will be generated.
4. Take print out of the registration no. and password screen for future reference of your application status and for Reprinting of your online filled application form and Challan form.
5. After successful submission of application candidates can take print out of application form and fee Challan.
6. Please deposit the fee in all SBI bank branches after 48 hour of filling online application and Challan generation.
Start Date for Filling Online Application: 25-11-2013
Last Date for Filling Online Application: 24-12-2013
Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Application: 06-01-2014
Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy for Remote Areas: 10-01-2014
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection, how to apply and other details are available in the following link…