Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank Officer scale-I and Office assistant Result
Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank Officer scale-I and Office assistant Result :
Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank has released a list of the roll numbers of candidates who have been shortlisted for the interviews for the posts of Officer Scale-I and Office Assistant (Multipurpose). The recruitment was announced in December 2013 with 86 vacancies for the post of Officer Scale - I and 198 vacancies for the role of Office Assistant (Multipurpose). The candidates have been shortlisted for the interviews on the basis of their scores in the IBPS conducted RRBs CWE II held in September/October 2013.
Probation period for Officer Scale-I selected candidates is two years and for Office Assistant (Multipurpose) selected candidates the probation period is one year. Candidates selected for the posts will have to furnish an Indemnity Bond at the time of joining the bank, assuring that they will not leave the service during their probation period. The shortlisted candidates must have studied Gujarati at Class 10 level to be eligible for the interview.
Candidates will be required to carry the following documents at the time of the interview:
1. Interview call letter
2. Photo identity proof
3. Printout of the online application submitted
4. Printout of IBPS Scores for the stipulated examination
5. 10th standard examination Mark sheet in support of local language.
6. Attested copy of School leaving certificate or any other document as proof of age
7. Attested copies of Mark sheets / certificates in support of Educational Qualification
8. Attested copy of certificate of Computer Course, as applicable
9. Caste / PWD any other related certificate as applicable.
Detailed address and timing for interview will be given on the interview call letters sent to the candidates.
Officer Scale-I : Click Here
Office Assistant : Click Here