Indian Postal Department Postal Assistants / Sorting Assistants (PA/SA) Recruitment 2014
Indian Postal Department Postal Assistants / Sorting Assistants (PA/SA) Recruitment 2014 : Department of Post has announced the notification of the recruitment of Postal Assistants / Sorting Assistants (PA / SA) for the year 2014.
- Vacancy Details :
- Postal Assistants
- Sorting Assistants
- Postal Assistants (Savings Bank Control organization)
- Postal Assistants (Foreign Post Organization)
- Postal Assistants (Returned Letter Offices)
- Postal Assistants (Mail Motor Services)
- Postal Assistants (Circle And Regional Offices)
- Age Limit :
- 18 years to 27 years
- Educational Qualifications :
- 10+2 standard or 12th class pass from a recognized university or Board of School Education or Board of Secondary Education with English as a compulsory subject (excluding vocational streams).
- The applicants should have studied local language of the State or Union Territory of the concerned Postal Circle or in Hindi as a subject at least in Matriculation level or equivalent.
- Important Dates :
- Starting Date of Online Applications : 27th February 2014
- Last Date for Online Applications : 27th March 2014
Notification: Click Here
Apply Online : Click Here
(Click On Image to view Larger)
Previous Year Question Paper (Gujarat) : Click Here