Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2014 Entrance Test Result Declared
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2014 Entrance Test Result Declared :
GATE 2014 Results are available now.
Candidates can view the results by logging onto the
The Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering entrance exam was conducted from February 2 to March 2, 2014.
It is high time candidates list down the universities or the PSUs they wish to apply for.
In case the candidate wished to pursue his or her further studies, he or she will have to apply individually to each institute after the institute has published its M.Tech notification.
Candidates who have qualified GATE are also eligible to apply for Junior Research Fellowship in CSIR Laboratories and CSIR sponsored projects. Also, the top rank holders in the examination are entitled to apply for "Shyama Prasad Mukherjee Fellowship" awarded by CSIR.
Recently, some non-Indian universities like the National University of Singapore, Nanyang Technological University in Singapore and some technical universities in Germany have also started to accept GATE scores to determine the eligibility of the candidates for admission into their Masters and Ph.D. programmes.
On the other hand candidates who have qualified GATE and seek a job in Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs) can apply in the following companies:
- Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd.
- Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd.
- Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.
- National Fertilizers Ltd.
- Neyveli Lignite Corporation Ltd.
- National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC) Ltd.
- NTPC Ltd.
- Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd.
- Vizag Steel Plant
- GAIL (INDIA) Limited
- Mineral Exploration Corporation Ltd.
- Mazagon Dock Limited
- National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO)
- RITES Limited
- National Projects Construction Corporation Limited (NPCC)
- RailTel Corporation of India Ltd.
- Telecommunications Consultants India Limited