Gujarat Health Minister Rishikesh Patel told the state Assembly here that committees will be formed at the district level to pay compensation of Rs 50,000 to the next of kin of those who died due to COVID-19.
Govt. Scheme : COVID 19 Rs. 50000/- Sahay Yojana
The Congress had claimed that over three lakh people died due to the pandemic in Gujarat, while the official figure, given by Patel, is 10,082.
“As per a letter of the central home ministry, the state government has decided to give Rs 50,000 as financial assistance to the relatives of those who died due to COVID-19.
Covid 19 Compensation Details
“The state government will give this compensation as per the guidelines of the centre. Committees will be formed at the district level to distribute the compensation,” the health minister told the House.
Rs. 50000/- will be given to kin of those who died due to COVID-19 by Gujarat Government.
Form for obtaining official document of death from Covid-19 and form for obtaining Compensation
How to Apply for COVID – 19 Compensation
- Please visit the official website of iORA via mobile or desktop
- Find the “COVID-19 Ex-Gratia Payment ” on portal
- Enter Mobile Number
- Read the captcha code and enter it in the box below.
- If you do not read the captcha code “Refresh Code ” On Click so that the new captcha code can be seen on the screen
- After entering the captcha code “Generate OTP “ On Click. By generating OTP you can enter mobile. You will receive OTP on the mobile number
- Enter the OTP Code found on the mobile number in the checkbox “Login ” On Click.
- To find the details of the deceased click on E-Identity and Enter the death certificate number and date of death of the deceased then click on Get the details
- “Get the details of the deceased ” by clicking “E-Identity Portal ” Entered from the death
- Certificate number and date of death of the deceased
- Enter the details of the deceased
- One Proof has to submit for verification purpose
- Save the application
- Confirm the application
Document List COVID – 19 Compensation
- Rapid Antigen
- Molecular covid test
- Covid – 19 Teatment/ Medical documents / Prescription copy
- Form-4/ Form-4-A
Other Document Required COVID – 19 Compensation
- Death Certificate
- Affidavit of relative
- Bank Passbook/ Crossed Cheque of relative
You can also apply offline to get Compensation by visiting near Mamlatdar Office / District Collector Office.
Relative can contact to grievance redressal via same protal or by visiting near Mamlatdar Office / District Collector Office.